Position Opening - Dishwasher
Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: June 04, 2011
CLOSES: June 18, 2011
Under the Direct Supervision of the F&B Manager and Shift Supervisors. Wash dishes for Seven Clans Casino Food & Beverage department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are examples only and are not intended to be inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary. Requirements for this position are necessary for us to reach our fullest potential in providing a superior entertainment to our guests.
• Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing dishes, utensils, pots and pans in accordance to established policies and procedures.
• Loads and operates dishwashing equipment.
• Ensures all sanitary procedures are followed while performing duties (washing dishes, uniforms, and hair nets).
• May use various techniques to ensure cleanliness and sanitary measures are maintained (i.e. dishwashing by hand or equipment).
• Ensures food items are handled in the proper procedures and methods, including wastes.
• Cleans work station including sinks, machines and floors for next shift and when needed.
• Stocks supplies (towels, soap, etc.) as needed.
• It is required the Dishwasher have at least a High School Diploma or equivalency with proficiency and effectiveness in the following areas:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operates and maintenance instructions and procedure manual.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Requirement to stand, bend, stoop, lift up to 75 lbs use hands to finger, handle or feel, and/reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include adjust vision.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN