Position Opening - Blackjack Dealer
Seven Clans Casinos, Thief River Falls, Mn
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos, Thief River Falls, Mn
OPENS: June 02, 2011
CLOSES: June 16, 2011
Under the direct supervision of the Table Games Supervisor is responsible for protecting and dealing the assigned Blackjack game for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with Seven Clans Casinos Blackjack Dealer Procedure Manual.
• Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests. Acknowledges guests immediately.
• Handles cards, chips and money in a proficient manner. Accepts bets and distributes winnings.
• Verifies card hands before paying winners or taking losers.
• Exchanges guest’s currency for gaming chips and deposits cash in drop box; Ensures the safety of all negotiable items.
• Verifies all fills and credits on assigned table by counting chips and signing fill/credit slips for placement in the drop box.
• Responsible for assigned Blackjack table and game protection.
• Maintains good rapport with guests and associates; assists when needed (i.e. providing beverages, instructions, etc.)
• Assists guests with rules of play and ensures adherence to established regulations, policies and procedures.
• Reports any problems or suspicious activities on Blackjack table to Table Games Supervisor or Table Games Manager.
Must have a minimum of High School Diploma or equivalency, Recognized certificate from Blackjack Dealer Course, Minimum of three years experience, must meet licensing requirements
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls,Mn.