Surveillance Investigator - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
Under the direct supervision of the prevailing Surveillance Supervisor is responsible to review and edit tape recordings for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates taping devices to assist with internal investigations by reviewing recording and identifying problems.
• Reviews different tapes to find and identify areas being investigated.
• Operates cameras and taping devices to assist with monitoring activities of associates and guests on the property of the Seven Clans Casinos.
• Responsible to assist with the safe guarding of assets and to ensure the safety of customers and employees of the organizations and compliance with Minimum Internal Controls.
• Uses video equipment to scan casino, parking lot, hotel, lounge and other areas and report findings.
• Maintains daily activities report for reporting purposes; records activities, findings and operating information.
• Maintains video tape library in accordance to established procedures.
• Assists with investigations as required by management.
• Operates equipment to review regular activities to ensure all procedures are followed by all associates.
It is required the Surveillance Investigators have at least a High School Diploma or equivalency with proficiency and effectiveness in the Surveillance area.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN