Staff Accountant - Red Lake Gaming Corporate Office
Rate of Pay: DOQ
Location: Corporate Office
Opens: May 12, 2011
Closes: Until Filled
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Chief Financial Officer is responsible to assist with the financial recordkeeping for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates bookkeeping activities to ensure general ledger entries are complete and accurate.
• Oversees Revenue Audit, Payroll and Accounts Payable functions for property, including staff supervision.
• Reviews source documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Reconciles accounts to ensure accurate recordkeeping is maintained.
• Prepares and posts general ledger entries.
• Amortizes prepaid insurance expenses.
• Assists in generating financial statements and conducts first review for accuracy.
• Responsibility for general ledger duties.
• Performs daily reviews of posted accounting information for revenue areas.
• Reviews daily audit findings for consistent problems, corrections and breach of controls.
• Assists with the preparation of property budget and monthly analysis of performance against budget.
• Responsible to ensure adequate training is provided to assigned associates and conformance to policies and procedures is maintained.
• Assists with other analytical projects as assigned.
It is required the Staff Accountant have at least a 2 year Accounting degree, with related experience.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Red Lake Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Carol Parisien, Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 543
Red Lake, MN 56671