Senior Accountant - Red Lake Gaming Corporate Office
Rate of Pay: DOQ
Location: Corporate Office
Opens: May 12, 2011
Closes: Until filled
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Chief Operating Officer is responsible to assist with the preparation of financial statements for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates bookkeeping activities to ensure general ledger entries are complete and accurate.
• Reviews source documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Analyzes, researches and reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure accurate recordkeeping is maintained.
• Prepares and posts general ledger entries.
• Reconciles bank statements.
• Amortizes prepaid insurance and expenses.
• Assists in establishing, implementing, documenting and training personnel and accounting controls and procedures in designated areas.
• Performs daily reviews of posted accounting information for revenue areas.
• Coordinates with property accounting personnel to determine accuracy and consistency of data from remote locations.
• Reviews daily audit findings for consistent problems, corrections and breach of internal controls.
It is required the Senior Accountant have a 4 year degree in Accounting with extensive related experiences.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Red Lake Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Carol Parisien, Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 543
Red Lake, MN 56671