Chief Financial Officer - Red Lake Gaming Corporate Office
Rate of Pay: DOQ
Location: Corporate Office
Opens: May 12, 2011
Closes: Until Filled
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Chief Operating Officer is responsible to oversee finances and related reporting for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, implements and reviews compliance for accounting policies and procedures, internal controls and financial forecasting and reporting.
• Projects sales, costs, net income, cash position, facility and capital requirements. Analyzes the plans and makes recommendations for executive action to insure a realistic viable business plan from a financial viewpoint.
• Develops and implements a comprehensive system of financial reports to provide pertinent information concerning operating results of each segment of the company.
• Reviews the financial aspects of the company, comparing results with approved plans, policy and procedures. Submits reports and recommendations for corrective action to appropriate management.
• Directs the preparation of budgets and maintenance of the formal financial records and books of accounts and prepares appropriate financial statements for use of management, external financiers, financial institutions and government regulatory agencies.
• Directs the preparation, reporting an analysis of the companies operating budgets.
• Maintains relations with professional organizations related to reporting financial results to external users and government regulatory agencies.
• Directs, coordinates and monitors the activity of the company’s independent accountants.
It is required the Chief Financial Officer be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with extensive related experience.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Red Lake Gaming Enterprises, Inc.
Carol Parisien, Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 543 Red Lake, MN 56671