General Maintenance Supervisor - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: April 29, 2011
CLOSES: May 13, 2011
Under the general supervision of the General Maintenance Manager is responsible to oversee assigned shift for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assigns employees and assists with overall cleaning of building providing a safe and sanitary environment for guests and associates.
• Cleans lint, dust, oil and grease from machines. Cleans screens and filters.
• Assists with general maintenance duties such as: cleans floors using broom, mop and wax; cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounge, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other areas as assigned; cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
• Dusts furnishings and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
• Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash to outside dumpsters.
• Cleans and sanitizes bathroom and locker areas including: stools, urinals, sinks, mirrors, walls and floors. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Notifies appropriate personnel of necessary repairs needed and/or hazards. May perform minor and routine repairs/improvements. Replaces light bulbs.
• Responsible to ensure all rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Assists in moving equipment.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
• It is required the General Maintenance Supervisor have at least a High School Diploma or GED with related experience
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN