Receptionist/Case Aide - Red Lake Family & Children Services
Red Lake Family & Children Services
Redlake, MN 56671
Open: April 25, 2011
Closes: Wednesday, May 4th, 2011
Provide secretarial support services. Reporting to Director of Family &
Children Services, with no supervisory responsibility. Full-time w/ benefits,
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Answers telephone and relays messages for all staff.
• Set-up and maintain client case files.
• Types memos, letters, and reports for staff.
• Records time and attendance leave for all staff.
• Process time sheets for all child welfare staff.
• Assists with foster care vouchers and distributes checks.
• Gathers statistical data and processes quarterly reports.
• Updates foster parent list.
• Greets clients and visitors in a friendly manner.
• Duplicates material for CPT meetings, foster parent training and staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of computer systems and word processing.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding clients, all staff.
• Must be a team player and be able to work collaboratively.
• Must have good work attendance.
To Apply: Applications (resumes w/ application) are accepted at Red Lake
Human Resources Department - P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 * (218)
679-1847 or 679-1848 Phone * (218) 679-4176 Fax * email@example.com