Red Lake Nation News - Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

10 at St. Paul duplex hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning; firefighters credited with saving their lives

 

January 2, 2018



Ten people in a St. Paul duplex were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning on Monday, and a deputy fire chief credited firefighters with saving their lives.

The signs of carbon monoxide poisoning — nausea, headache, tiredness and achiness — can mirror symptoms of the flu, which is going around now, said Deputy Fire Chief Butch Inks.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/01/01/10-at-st-paul-duplex-hospitalized-with-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-firefighters-credited-with-saving-their-lives/

 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017