HOTEL MANAGER - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
February 2, 2017
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: January 31 2017
CLOSES: February 14, 2017
Under the general supervision of the General Manager is responsible to oversee the hotel operations for Seven Clans Casinos Thief River Falls, MN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for supervision of all hotel staff including: supervisors, front desk, reservations, guest services, auditors, porters and, housekeeping department.
• Responsible for smooth operations of hotel at all times, ensures guest services are provided and all areas are staffed; handles customer grievances as they arise.
• Responsible for training of personnel, evaluating, correcting deviations and praising. Participates in the performance review processes.
• Reviews financial information to optimize business revenues.
• Coordinates efforts between affected departments for promoting the smooth operations of the business.
• Reviews inventory to ensure proper quantities are maintained; places orders when necessary.
• Inspects and evaluates property for maintenance repairs and ensures compliance with appropriate regulations.
• Recommends policy and/or procedural changes; develops and maintains procedures within department.
• Reviews paperwork of department and ensures completeness and accuracy, including performance evaluations and reporting requirements.
• Ensures regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Hotel Manager have a Bachelor's Degree in the Hospitality Industry and equivalent experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com Human Resource Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls. MN 56701/1-800-881-0712