Receptionist - Red Lake Tribal Accounting Department
Reports to: AP/Payroll Supervisor
SALARY: $10.00 per hour - 40 hours per week
OPEN DATE: October 1, 2012
CLOSING DATE: October 26, 2012
PROGRAM: Tribal Accounting Department
To perform Receptionist duties at the Tribal Accounting building. Full time position with benefits.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Answering incoming telephone calls, directing calls to appropriate staff.
• Greeting and assisting the public in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Pick up the mail daily at the Post Office and distribute to staff.
• Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence accordingly from fax machine.
• Maintains office supply inventory and ordering as needed.
• Assist Accounting staff as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have basic knowledge of general office equipment and computers.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must have good work attendance and be dependable.
• Pass pre-employment drug testing in accordance with the RL Band’s Personnel Policy.
Applications and resumes are accepted at:
Red Lake Human Resources Department
Hwy 1, East – P.O. Box 550 - Red Lake, MN 56671.
(218) 679-4283 or (218) 679-3341 * (218) 679-4176 Fax